I am passionate about teaching, learning, and helping students become world changers. I love finding new ways to implement technology, collaboration, and creativity into learning while getting to share in the excitement with both my students and other educators.
My blended learning journey has been a rollercoaster ride, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I have grown so much, and I have seen the growth in student achievement by allowing students to learn in a way that is more productive, meaningful, and engaging.
I began teaching in 2013. I spent 2 years in 2nd grade and 4 years in 3rd grade as a Math/Science Teacher. I will be working as a Math Interventionist this year and I look forward to amazing things happing because I love what I do.
HONORS & CERTIFICATIONS
- 2019 Digital Learning Conference – Presenter
- TCCA Evolve Conference 2019 – Presenter
- 2018 Digital Learning Conference – Presenter
- TCCA Evolve Conference 2018 – Presenter
- Each One Teach One Sessions 2018 – Presenter
- CFISD Spring Virtual Tech-a-Thon 2018 – Presenter